Join Diversity Network
Become a part of the business community putting Inclusion, Diversity and Equity first.
Join the movement for change.
Diversity Network is a living community of professionals who believe in equality, diversity and inclusion and creating a better workplace for all. Within the Network, we aim to shine a light on the most exciting changes in business towards parity through a valuable mix of case studies, online events, debates, interviews and insights from industry professionals on the front line of change.
Diversity at all levels of the workforce is a major key to growth and profitability for every business. Research shows that when employees are given access to role models, learning and development, they are more likely to be engaged in their work, hungry to progress, and to stay with their employers.
Diversity Network is made up of organisations and individuals committed to diversity and inclusion within their workforce. As a network, we help each other to achieve our ambitions of engaging, advancing and retaining diverse talent across our businesses.
Join Diversity Network for FREE to stay updated about upcoming events, videos, podcasts and online resources to equip you and your staff with the best possible chance of realising diversity, equity and inclusion across your company.
It’s free to join! Here are the benefits:
- Access to Diversity Network LIVE events on demand
- Invitations to regular networking events to meet like-minded people also helping to spread the diversity and inclusion
- Access to whitepapers and new resources to help inform your own D&I approach
- Invitation to attend our digital festival event, INCLUSION 2020
- Regular newsletter keeping you up to date with the latest in diversity and inclusion innovation
- Online networking on the Diversity Network Portal, launching imminently
- Opportunity to join the Diversity Network Learning Portal, launching imminently
- The very latest global D&I industry news
- Access to Diversity Network podcasts, videos, interviews and features