James Jackson is a campaigner for great Equality, Diversity & Inclusion alongside Black Inclusion and Mental Health Wellbeing within the workplace.
Having transformed UK programs of learning, workplace culture, led the creation and build of learning academies and worked internationally to re-introduce L&D work streams back into the UK, James believes diversity of thought and inclusive culture promotes positive business relationships which are key to success.
James’s experience includes:
- 16+ years’ experience across HR, L&D, Customer Experience, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Director of NXTGEN Learning LTD
- Co-Founder of #spacetotalk
- ED&I Partner at UK Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) & Oxford Advanced Skills (OAS)
- Women in Nuclear Central England Committee Member
- Creator/Author of Poems By A Boy
- Former BAME UK lead, founding the 1st BAME Steering Group & Employee Network within E.ON UK
- Former member of the Inclusive Companies D&I Leaders consortium
- Visionary behind EPIC (Ethnic Populations, Intersectionality & Cultures)