The sessions from Diverse Utilities LIVE, first broadcast on 9th July 2020, are now available on-demand.
Discover practical strategies and case studies to increase diversity and inclusion in the Water, Oil & Gas and Renewables industries.
It is well-known in the utility sector that there is a long way to go to increase diversity across the board. Statistics from Energy & Utility Skills show that the industry is less diverse than the wider UK workforce in terms of gender, ethnicity and disability. This is slowly changing but must move at a faster pace to ensure the long-term resilience of the oil and gas, renewable energy, and water sectors.
Improving diversity is essential for increasing productivity and innovation, which in turn contributes to better business performance and growth.
Through the on-demand Diverse Utilities LIVE presentations, discover how to:
- Enhance business resilience and performance with increased diversity
- Attract and retain a higher percentage of diverse talent
- Build an outreach program to encourage young people into the sector
- Address unconscious bias in the hiring process
- Increase diversity and inclusion in practice within every element of the employee lifecycle
- Improve your benefits and policies to make them truly inclusive
- Instill a mentoring culture within your company